Personal data processing policy
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as the Law on Personal Data) and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by the Administration of the site jasonebin.com (hereinafter referred to as the Operator). 1.1. The operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://jasonebin.com.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking of personal data is a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://jasonebin.com.
2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
2.5. Anonymization of personal data is actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subjects of personal data.
2.6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://jasonebin.com.
2.9. Personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for dissemination - personal data, access of an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for dissemination in the manner prescribed by the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter - personal data permitted for distribution).
2.10. User - any visitor to the website https://jasonebin.com.
2.11. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
Basic rights and obligations of the Operator
The site administration has the right to:
- receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and/or documents containing personal data;
- if the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data. The administration has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations stipulated by the Law on Personal Data and regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
The site administration is obliged to:
- provide the subject of personal data, upon his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to requests and inquiries from subjects of personal data and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- report to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data at the request of this body the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
- stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and in cases provided for by the Law on Personal Data;
- fulfill other obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data.
Basic rights and obligations of subjects of personal data
Personal data subjects have the right to:
- receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, except for cases provided for by federal laws. The information is provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data unless there are legal grounds for disclosing such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
- require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take measures provided for by law to protect their rights; - put forward a condition prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data, or in court the illegal actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his personal data; - on the exercise of other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Personal data subjects are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with reliable data about yourself;
- inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data.
Persons who have transferred false information about themselves to the Operator, or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, are liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- surname and name;
- Date of Birth;
- E-mail address;
- mobile phone;
- residence address.
Principles of processing personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
- The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. Personal data processing is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other.
- Only personal data that meet the purposes of their processing is subject to processing.
- The content and volume of the processed personal data correspond to the stated purposes of the processing. The redundancy of the processed personal data in relation to the stated purposes of their processing is not allowed.
- When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data is ensured, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance in relation to the purposes of processing personal data. The operator takes the necessary measures and/or ensures their adoption to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that makes it possible to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than the purpose of processing personal data requires if the storage period for personal data is not established by federal law, an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor. The processed personal data is destroyed or depersonalized upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals unless otherwise provided by federal law.
Purposes of processing personal data
The purpose of processing the User's personal data:
informing the User by sending emails; - providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website https://jasonebin.com.
The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at [email protected] marked "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers."
Anonymized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Personal data processing conditions
- The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data.
- The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals provided for by an international treaty of the Russian Federation or by law, for the implementation of the functions, powers and duties assigned by the legislation of the Russian Federation to the operator.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official, subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of an agreement, to which the subject of personal data is a party or beneficiary or guarantor, as well as for concluding an agreement on the initiative of the subject of personal data or an agreement under which the subject of personal data will be the beneficiary or guarantor.
- The processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data.
The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring, and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of current legislation or if the subject of personal data has given consent to the Operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under a civil contract.
If inaccuracies in personal data are revealed, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address [email protected] marked "Updating personal data".
The period for processing personal data is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data were collected, unless another period is provided for by the contract or current legislation.
The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the email address of the Operator [email protected] marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
The prohibitions established by the subject of personal data on the transfer (except for granting access), as well as on the processing or processing conditions (except for gaining access) of personal data permitted for dissemination do not apply in cases of processing personal data in the state, public and other public interests determined by law RF.
List of actions performed by the Operator with the received personal data
- The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), extracting, using, transferring (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting and destroying personal data.
- The operator carries out automated processing of personal data with the receipt and/or transmission of the information received via information and telecommunication networks or without it.
Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data unless otherwise provided by federal law.
- The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail [email protected]
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.